Caesar Salad on Homemade Pizza, and Made with Kale
We’ve already told you how to make Caesar salad pizza, but what about offering the same great taste to your customers in a healthier way? You can do it all when you offer kale Caesar homemade pizza to your customers.
- 1 gluten free pizza shell
- 1 bunch kale, washed, spun dry, and roughly chopped
- 6 pieces bacon, cooked crisply, drained, and chopped
- ½ cup Caesar salad dressing
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup garlic butter croutons
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. When hot, place frozen pizza dough into oven and cook for 10-15 minutes, or according to package directions.
- Meanwhile mix together chopped kale, bacon, croutons, and salad dressing.
- When crust has been fully cooked and removed from the oven, allow to cool just slightly. Then, distribute salad evenly over the top. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over top and slice into pieces.
Your customers have already fallen in love with your Caesar salad pizza and now, you can offer it to them in a whole new healthier way. And, kale Caesar pizza is also super tasty, too!