Chorizo and Portobello Mushrooms on Thin Pizza Crust!
When you want to add a little more posh to your frozen pizza dough this chorizo and Portobello mushroom pizza is the way to do it. And when you want to make it even more sophisticated, serve it on thin pizza crust!
- 1 package dough
- Pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 large Portobello mush, thinly sliced
- Lay out dough on a well-floured surface, if required, and place on a greased pizza sheet or stone. Preheat oven to temperature you usually use for cooking pizza (usually about 450 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- Pour a small amount of pizza sauce onto the center of the dough and spread around so it covers evenly in a thin layer. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top, also in a thin layer. Top with sliced chorizo and Portobello mushroom, evenly spaced out on the surface.
- Place in the oven and bake until cheese has melted and is bubbling, and the crust is golden.
To take the elegance factor up to an even higher level, use white sauce such as béchamel or Alfredo. Your customers won’t know what hit them, and they’ll continue to keep coming back for more!