Delicious Banh Mi Sandwiches, Made from Fresh Sub Rolls
When you order wholesale bread such as sub rolls from frozen dough manufacturers, an entire world opens up to you: the world of sandwiches. And when you want to add a touch of exotic to your menu too, there’s no better way to do it than by offering Banh Mi sandwiches! Here’s how to make them!
Ingredients for one sandwich:
- 1 roll
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Grilled pork, sliced and cooled to room temperature
- A small handful of sliced cucumber strips
- 3 slices jalapeno pepper
- 3 tablespoons do chua (pickled carrots and radishes)
- Open roll and pull out most of the soft bread inside. Reserve for bread crumbs or another use.
- Spread the mayonnaise on both sides of the bun and drizzle with soy sauce. Layer the pork, cucumber, jalapeno pepper, and do chua inside the bottom half of the roll.
- Close sandwich and serve as is, cold, or at room temperature.
A Banh Mi sandwich is just about one of the most authentic Vietnamese recipes you can find, and it’s becoming incredibly popular today. To make it even more authentic and from your own kitchens, see our own do chua recipe to use as dressing for the sandwich!