For Breakfast or Dessert, Raspberry Filled Frozen Rolls will be a Huge Menu Hit!
Want to offer your customers all the best desserts or fanciest breakfast treats, but don’t have the time to prepare them yourself? Cut out a few steps by ordering wholesale bread and using it in recipes such as these raspberry-filled rolls, and see just how easy it is!
- 12 frozen rolls, completely thawed
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup crushed almonds
- ½ cup brown sugar
- Flatten out rolls on a well-floured surface. Preheat oven according to directions on package and grease a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter and vanilla. In another separate bowl combine almonds and brown sugar.
- In the middle of each roll place a small amount of jam (be generous but don’t over-stuff, or they will burst in the oven.)
- Fold the roll back up over the jam so that it’s completely sealed inside. Roll the dough a bit more to form a nicer circle and then, dip it in the butter and vanilla mixture, immediately followed with the sugar and almond mixture. Shake excess topping off and place on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining rolls.
- When all rolls have been assembled and topped, place them in the oven and bake for as long as required on the package instructions. Remove from oven and serve hot, cold, or at room temperature.
Once you get the idea of this recipe, you can switch it up with different toppings and jams, and even use frozen pizza dough for a crispier finished product!