Fresh Arugula & Goat Cheese Pizza Recipe
Presenting our Fresh Arugula & Goat Cheese Pizza Recipe using DeIorio’s Veggie-Infused Cauliflower Shell. This is an easy-to-make crowd-pleaser, that uses Mediterranean flavors on our superfood veggie shell. But, let’s be honest – it tastes good on all of our dough shells!
- DeIorio’s Dough Shell (We recommend our Veggie-Infused Cauliflower Shell)
- Baking Pan
- Oil (Olive Oil Recommended)
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Sliced Tomatoes
- Crumbled Goat Cheese
- Fresh Arugula
- Crushed Garlic Seasoning
- Salt, Pepper
- Use a pizza screen for a crispier crust. Do not add oil to a pizza screen.
- For more flavor, add crushed red pepper or Italian seasoning to your pizza.
- Wait 2-3 minutes after baking before cutting and serving. This will allow cheese and sauce to settle.
- Keep pizza shell frozen until ready to use.
- To thaw, place dough in the refrigerator overnight or place it on the counter until it reaches room temperature (Approximately 1 Hour).
- Pre-heat oven to 425°.*
- Remove dough from packaging and place it on a lightly oiled baking pan.
- Lightly brush your dough shell with olive oil.
- Brush your dough shell with crushed garlic seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Cover evenly with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust and cheese are golden brown.
- Remove your pizza from the oven and top it with arugula, sliced tomatoes, and crumbled goat cheese.
- Slice and serve.
* Time and temperature vary by oven.