Greek Style Acropolis Pizza
Presenting our Greek Acropolis Pizza Recipe using DeIorio’s Gourmet Pizza Kit – Dough, sauce, and cheese- the foundation of your gourmet pizza is in these kits! Experience a taste of Greek cuisine in this easy-to-make pizza using ingredients you may already have in your refrigerator or pantry.
• DeIorio’s 7710 – 11” Round Pizza Kit
• Baking Pan
• Oil (Olive Oil Recommended)
• Garlic Spread
• Black Olives, Halved
• Quartered Artichokes
• Feta Cheese
• Red Onion, Sliced (optional)
• Use a pizza screen for a crispier crust. Do not add oil to a pizza screen.
• For more flavor, add crushed red pepper or Italian seasoning to your pizza.
• Keep pizza shell frozen until ready to use.
• To thaw, place contents in the refrigerator overnight or place them on the counter until they reach room temperature (Approximately 1 Hour).
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Remove the plastic from the dough and place it on a lightly oiled baking pan.
3. Starting in the middle, carefully press out the dough edges to your desired shape/size.
4. Spread the garlic sauce and mozzarella cheese evenly over the dough.
5. Add the remaining ingredients evenly over the dough, adjusting the amount to your preference.
6. Bake 12-15 minutes until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Note: Wait 2-3 minutes after baking before cutting and serving. This will allow cheese and sauce to settle.
* Time and temperature vary by oven.
This unique pizza is sure to be a crowd favorite at your next gathering with family and friends!