Over the Top Marshmallow Cinnamon Dessert Recipe
Our most delicious dessert recipe to date is our Over the Top Marshmallow Cinnamon Dessert which uses DeIorio’s Veggie-Infused Sweet Potato Shell. This is a fun and new way to serve pizza, and an even better way to eat dessert! We are in love with this recipe and know you’ll love it too.
- DeIorio’s Dough Shell (We recommend our Veggie-Infused Sweet Potato Shell)
- Baking Pan
- Brown Sugar
- Mini Marshmallows
- Use a pizza screen for a crispier crust. Do not add oil or butter to a pizza screen.
- For more flavor, add canned apple pie filling at Baking Step 4.
- Wait 2-3 minutes after baking before cutting and serving. This will allow the brown sugar to settle.
- Keep pizza shell frozen until ready to use.
- To thaw, place dough in the refrigerator overnight or place it on the counter until it reaches room temperature (Approximately 1 Hour).
- Pre-heat oven to 425°.*
- Remove dough from packaging and place it on a lightly oiled baking pan.
- Brush your dough shell with melted butter.
- Lightly sprinkle with salt, then cover generously with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust has begun to turn golden brown.
- Remove your pizza from the oven and top it with pecans and marshmallows.
- Return pizza to the oven and bake until marshmallows have melted and are toasted to your liking.
- Ooooh, ahhhh – slice and serve your tasty pizza dessert!
* Time and temperature vary by oven.