School Day Sandwich on New York Bagels!
If you’re in a cafeteria, whether it’s in a high school or on a college campus, there’s a good chance that student s are going to come through wanting to grab a bite that they can take on the go with them. To serve them nutritional convenience, serve them these nutritious and tasty “School Day Sandwiches” and then just wrap them up for them.
- 1 package New York bagels
- 1 package herb and garlic cream cheese
- 12 – 24 slices cheddar cheese
- 12 – 24 slices dill pickle
- 2 cups carrots, shredded
- 12-24 lettuce leaves
- Split each bagel in half and spread cream cheese on both sides. Layer sandwiches with one or two slices each of cheddar cheese, dill pickle, and lettuce leaves. Top with a pile of shredded carrot and then place bagel halves back on top.
- Cut the bagels in half, wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate in a place where all of your awaiting students can grab.