Super Easy, Super Cheesy Pull Apart Bread Using Frozen Breadsticks
With this super simple recipe, you can serve a crowded table at your restaurant and keep everyone happy – including the chef! Frozen breadsticks are the preferred choice but if you don’t have any on hand, simply thaw and roll out frozen bread dough and cut into strips.
- 1 package dough
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a Bundt pan well.
- Place the melted butter into one medium-sized bowl, and the grated cheese in another.
- One by one, dip bread sticks (or bread strips) into butter, and then into cheese, pressing down slightly to ensure that top of bread is covered. Arrange in Bundt pan, layering as you go, but ensuring that layers are even all the way around (one side should not be higher than the other.)
- Top with any remaining cheese and place in preheated oven to cook for about 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bread is fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool 5 minutes before serving. To remove from pan, place a serving platter over top and flip upside down.
To make this even more delicious, serve it alongside a steaming dish of fresh pizza sauce for dipping!