There’s a New Dessert You Can Serve Using Frozen Breadsticks!
Cinnamon twists are so a thing of the past. Your customers want something richer, sweeter, and simply more sinful – they want chocolate! And now you can offer it to them very easily, just by using the breadsticks you already have in your freezer.
- 1 package frozen breadsticks
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- Bring breadsticks to room temperature and warm them slightly, either in a microwave or in a kitchen oven.
- Meanwhile add chocolate chips to a medium-sized pot and melt over medium low heat.
- When chocolate is fully melted, remove about half of it by spreading directly over top of breadsticks. Set aside.
- Then add ¼ cup milk to the chocolate chips, keep over medium low heat, stir, and warm just until milk is fully incorporated. Then add teaspoon of butter and stir until it’s fully combined, and glossy.
- Pour chocolate icing into a small bowl or ramekin, and serve to customers alongside the chocolate breadsticks.
Whether you need more dessert recipes, entrée recipes, or just fresh ideas on what to do with your frozen rolls or frozen pizza dough, come see us at DeIorios. We’re always brimming with new ideas for you and your restaurant!