Use Thin Pizza Crust to Make Pizza Rollers!
Ever heard of pizza rollers? They’re small crescent-like rolls that are stuffed with delicious pizza toppings and pizza garnish, and you can use regular thin pizza crust to make them. Even more importantly, your customers will love them!
- 1 package of frozen pizza dough
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup garnish/sauce
- Other pizza toppings of your choice (green peppers, pepperoni, bacon)
- Defrost dough and lay it out on a well-floured surface. Using a sharp knife, divide dough into triangles that are about three inches long and stand about two inches high.
- In the middle of each triangle, place a small spoonful of sauce, a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese, and whichever toppings you choose. Remember not to stuff them too full, otherwise they may not heat through properly, and the dough could burst while baking.
- When toppings are all in the center, start with the long edge of the triangle and simply roll it up, over all of the ingredients. This will ensure that the toppings don’t ooze out of the crust while baking. Then, just roll the rest of the dough towards the narrowest part, just like a crescent roll or a croissant.
- Pop them in the oven and bake at about 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes, until dough is crisp and lightly golden.
Once these delicious rollers are out of your oven, serve them to your customers, along with a warm dish of marinara sauce on the side!